THE ROCHESTER, NH FREE COMIC BOOK DAY FESTIVAL
2014 FCBD IS SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY MAY 3RD 10 – 4 PM
From Jetpack Comics FCBD Page – “Be a part of New England’s biggest Free Comic Book Day event: The Rochester, NH Free Comic Book Day Festival! As always, you can get dozens of Free Comic Books, and it takes place all over Rochester. Last year’s Free Comic Book Day in Rochester attracted nearly 5,000 people, and this year it will be bigger and better!”
This Saturday May 3rd, 2014 is Free Comic Book Day, and if you are on the Seacoast, the place to be is Jetpack Comics in Rochester, NH. With tons of great vendors and an amazing list of special guests, this is an annual event not to be missed.
Where else in one day can you do the following:
- Meet the creators of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Get your photo taken with the best paranormal investigators and eliminators around – The Ghostbusters!
- Walk away with more free comics and swag than you can carry.
- Buy exclusive things from the vendors.
- Enjoy some good food and quality family time.
- Be surrounded by like-minded awesome comic enthusiasts.
- And MORE!
Kali and I will be part of the merry band of Ghostbusters protecting YOU and all he visitors of FCBD from anything that goes bump in the night. If you see us please say hello and pick up an honorary Ghostbuster Sticker, some Ghostbuster Comics, and get our autographs on our personalized Ghostbuster trading cards!
Please tag all photos with us with the following hashtags –
#baystateghostbusters and or #ghostbusters
or email them to Wayne@sagesofrpg.com
Find out all you need to know at the Jetpack Comics Free Comic Book day page – http://www.jetpackcomics.com/fcbd